Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About me

My name is Nickolas Burr, Nick for short. My career goal is to end up running my own Physical Therapy Practice in the near future. I am creating this blog to introduce you (my followers) into the field of Physical Therapy and what you need to do in order to become a Physical Therapist. I am currently a freshman at Michigan State University majoring in Kinesiology (The Scientific Study of Human Movement). I first got interested in Physical Therapy through a teammates mom from my high school baseball team. She is a Physical Therapist and has talked to me a lot about that field of study.
I am very interested in sports and have been playing sports my entire life. I feel that Physical Therapy is a way to keep me close to the sports I love like baseball and basketball. There are lots of sports injures that lead to people needing Physical Therapy. I would like to use my knowledge of both sports and Physical Therapy to be able to get me to the top of the profession. I have many hobbies like sailing, playing baseball with friends, and I love to play ping-pong. Whatever I can do to keep me active! That is why I believe that Physical Therapy is the right career for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment