Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Interview

In one of my up coming blogs I will be interviewing a professional in the field of Physical Therapy. The professional that I will be interviewing is a Physical Therapist by the name of Brenda Ross. Mrs. Ross is a friends mother whom I have talked to about Physical Therapy before.
My interview will be based around any forms of writing that she uses during her normal work week and how she writes it. Here are some of the questions that I plan on asking Mrs. Ross:

In what ways is writing involved in your workplace?

If any what types of writing strategies do you use and why?

What is your writing process? (Brainstorming, rough draft)

Who is your audience when you write?

What type of formatting is commonly used?

What is the common purpose of your writing?

What mode of delivery is used to present the text?

How do you organize your ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I like how you wrote out your questions and how they are all very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we talked about this in class today but I thought I would comment anyways. Maybe you can ask Mrs. Ross some questions about her job rather than just her writing. There are many questions you could ask her. One thing you could ask is what she does on a daily basis. You could also ask her what her favorite part of her job is. What classes/schooling/internships should you take/do so that you can become a physical therapist. I hope you consider asking these questions to Mrs. Ross as well and that your interview with her goes well!

    ReplyDelete